As of this posting, Sam’s Club is discounting the the KRS6100SS Kegerator to $399.99 as a “Shocking Value”. Shipping is free to select addresses. Membership is required. Check Sam’s website for up to the minute price and availability.More About this Kegerator
from Sam’s Club…
The Nostalgia Electrics Double Kegerator Twin-Tap Beer Keg Fridge in Stainless Steel dispenses beer easily and quickly to even the thirstiest crew. Swivel casters make it mobile enough to roll around the clubhouse, pool area or anywhere you want to get the party started. The included 2.5-pound CO2 bottle is good for about four 15-gallon kegs. The fridge features a 13-inch chrome tower, guard rail and dual spring loaded top-mounted tappers. Keep track of the amount of CO2 in the tank or adjust pressure with the included double meter regulator. Interior temperature is regulated by an adjustable thermostat and the unit can even be used as a standard refrigerator.
- Holds two ¹/6-barrel kegs, one ¼-barrel short, one ¼-barrel slim or one ½-barrel
- Includes two keg couplers to fit only D-system keg valves; does not fit non-standard keg sizes
- Adjustable thermostat with interior temperature range of unit is 30-40° F
- Stainless steel door with black finish and 6.0 cubic feet of interior space
- Includes empty 2.5-pound CO2 bottle and double meter regulator
- Includes 13-inch chrome beer tower with two tappers and handles, guardrail and removable drip tray
- Approved for commercial and household use and can be used as standard refrigerator
Note that this is set up for commercial kegs, but you should be able to easily convert it to homebrew kegs. You could either cut the lines and swap out the the sanke couplers for pin or ball lock connectors or use something like this from Brew Hardware.Our Top Draft Resources
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- (6) Packs of Safale US-05 – $17.79… $2.97 Each Shipped
- Ends Today: 15% Off Motorized Mill Kits at William’s Brewing
- Ends Soon: ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo Sale at ThermoWorks + Hands On Revi…
- Ends Today: 55 lbs Belgian Pilsner Malt – $34.99 + Shipping
- 5 Gallon Used Pin Lock Kegs – $35 at Adventures in Homebrewing