“ManCan” Stainless Mini Keg Style Growler. Holds 1/2 Gallon. Gasketed screw top lid seals tight.Growler Filling Tips and Tricks
Place a clean growler in your kegerator with an ounce or two of Star San in the bottom. After the growler is completely chilled, swish the Star San around to coat the inside and discard. Now you have a sanitized, cold and wet growler that’s ready to fill. The cold and wet part will help reduce foaming. Turn down the pressure on your kegerator (maybe 3 or 4 PSI) and fill using a piece of tubing on your faucet that is long enough to reach the bottom of your growler. Doing this will keep foaming to a minimum and decrease the introduction of oxygen. Cap on foam and you’re done. Related: Growler Fillers
Product Description – Here. Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
Recent More Beer [more]:
- Update: Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line C…
- New White Labs Burlington Strain Available at MoreBeer [Conan Strain]
- The Catalyst Fermentation System – now available at MoreBeer
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- New: Kegmenter Fermenting Keg now at MoreBeer