Female Flare Adapter to Beer Thread from Brew Hardware allow you to easily serve homebrew on kegerators setup for commercial taps.
About, From Brew Hardware:
Woah, what’s that? A game changer? Yes!
Picture this. You use homebrew corny kegs for you beer but you want to bring a keg over to your buddy’s house for a party. The problem is that he has a commercial kegerator and no, he won’t let you cut the hoses to attach your ball lock QDs. How about trying to serve from a corny keg at a commercial facility, such as for a wedding? There’s no way you’re going to get them to modify the lines.
Thread these fittings on your MFL equipped ball lock beer and gas quick disconnects and now you can thread on any hoses that are part of a Sanke keg dispensing system.
The picture shows the adapter threaded on to a black QD and there are other pieces shown as well. This item and price is for ONE fitting with 1/4″ FFL threads on one side and 7/8″ Male Beer thread. It does not include anything else in the picture. Beer thread is what is typically found on the back of a faucet shank. Therefore it is compatible with all of our tailpieces and beer nuts.
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Draft Beer Kegerator Tower Cooling Fan Kit – $34.99 + free shipping &…
- Pair Pin Lock Quick Disconnects [Gas&Liquid] – $5.39, $2.70 Each + Fr…
- 13″ Wall Mount Drip Tray w/Drain & Backsplash – $69.74 + free s…
- 1 lb Calypso Pellet Hops $14.99, Save $10 AND free ship eligible
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer – $79.99! + Hands on Review
- 25% Off Beer & Brewing Books at Bell’s Brewery!
- 2 Lbs Raw Unfiltered Honey [Mead or Homebrew Fermentable] – $9.66, $4.83/l…