Dual stage means that the Itc-308 can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade. Maximum output is 1,100 watt at 110 volts. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
Use to control fermentation or kegerator temperatures. This is a great controller. Check out my [Hands on Review]
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Recent Inkbird Finds & Reviews:
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.9…
- Hands on Review: Inkbird C909 1,500 Watt Digital Temperature Controller
- Ends Soon: Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99…
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller
Related: ITC-308 User Manual PDF via Inkbird
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 6 Universal Poppets [Ball & Pin Lock Kegs] – $8.99, $1.50 Each + Tip …
- 1 lb Yeast Nutrient – $6.85 + Free Add On Shipping + Price Comparison
- 10′ 1/2″ ID Silicone – $11.99, $1.20/foot
- 32 Oz Star San Homebrew Sanitizer – $20.17 + Star San Tips & Tricks
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding [Brew Day Work Table] – $26.9…