BJCP judge Billy Broas, from Homebrew Academy (also one of the Author’s of the great book Craft Beer for the Homebrewer) has several resources for helping people learn how to critically taste beer. Billy is an accomplished beer judge, author and beer educator. He knows beer!
The Beer Tasting Cheat Sheet is a completely free resource that lists over 250 ways to describe your beer.
More from Billy:
- Beer Tasting Mastery is a live, online course that utilizes four readily available craft beers to allow everyone to taste the same beer at the same time. There is a charge for this comprehensive course.
- Beer Evaluation Crash Course – free webinar
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Commercial Quality Stainless Steel Sink & Faucet – on Lightning Deals
- Up to 20% off at Home Brew Supply – works with Monster Mills
- New Mk II Beer Pump – $84.99 w/PFD 15% Off Sale
- Dr Meter pH Meter – on Lightning Deals
- Ends Soon: 15% Off Select Ingredient Kits at MoreBeer