BJCP judge Billy Broas, from Homebrew Academy (also one of the Author’s of the great book Craft Beer for the Homebrewer) has several resources for helping people learn how to critically taste beer. Billy is an accomplished beer judge, author and beer educator. He knows beer!
The Beer Tasting Cheat Sheet is a completely free resource that lists over 250 ways to describe your beer.
More from Billy:
- Beer Tasting Mastery is a live, online course that utilizes four readily available craft beers to allow everyone to taste the same beer at the same time. There is a charge for this comprehensive course.
- Beer Evaluation Crash Course – free webinar
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Dual Sided Chalkboard Handle – $19.99 + Free Shipping [See Note]
- Keg King Kegerators – Designed for Homebrewers – draft OR fermentati…
- Rubbermaid Commercial 72 Oz Pitcher- now $4.15, Best Price + Free Add On Shippin…
- William’s Brewing Gift Locator