That adapter allows you to connect a standard CO2 Regulator to a Paintball CO2 Tank. That makes it a lot easier to serve your draft beer on the go.
About: Made of anodized Aluminum, this adapter allows you to attach a paintball CO2 tank to your existing keg system CO2 regulator. Why buy expensive secondary equipment that only has one purpose when you can make use of your existing equipment!
Makes portability of your homebrew a breeze! Perfect for camping, boating, picnics, parties, events or just sitting in your backyard! While we do not recommend this for carbonating (we just don’t like using all of our CO2 at once), this is perfect for dispensing.
Add on a regulator or paint ball CO2 tank to make your system portable now! All CO2 tanks are shipped empty.
As of this posting, this is marked down to just $6.99. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.Our Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: