That adapter allows you to connect a standard CO2 Regulator to a Paintball CO2 Tank. That makes it a lot easier to serve your draft beer on the go.
About: Made of anodized Aluminum, this adapter allows you to attach a paintball CO2 tank to your existing keg system CO2 regulator. Why buy expensive secondary equipment that only has one purpose when you can make use of your existing equipment!
Makes portability of your homebrew a breeze! Perfect for camping, boating, picnics, parties, events or just sitting in your backyard! While we do not recommend this for carbonating (we just don’t like using all of our CO2 at once), this is perfect for dispensing.
Add on a regulator or paint ball CO2 tank to make your system portable now! All CO2 tanks are shipped empty.
As of this posting, this is marked down 63% from list to just $6.99. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [more]:
- $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping at AIH- works with sale items!
- Perlick Forward Sealing Faucets on Sale – from $27.99 + Stacks w/Free Ship…
- Paintball CO2 Cylinder to Draft Regulator Adapter [Portable Serving] – $6.…
- 15.5 Gallon Keggle with Welded Coupling – $99.99
- Mini CO2 Regulator w/MFL – $19.99 – stacks w/free shipping