The Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer [Review] is one of my favorite pieces of homebrew gear. I mainly use it to wash kegs, but it washes a whole lot more. Kegs, Carboys, Buckets, Speidel Fermenters, Tubing and with one economical fitting, you can mod it to clean draft lines. It’s a great piece of equipment.
As of this posting, Home Brew Supply is discounting a good variety of items as part of a Spring Fling Garage Sale. That discounts a lot of stuff including this great keg and carboy washer. As of this posting, it’s marked down to $89 and ships as part of HBS’ Flat Rate Shipping. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 3 lbs Dry Golden Light Malt Extract – $12.87, $4.29/lb + Free Prime Ship
- 40 Plate Wort Chiller – $124.99 + Free Shipping (Save $35)
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips
- Ends Today: Citra Pellets – $16.99/lb at Label Peelers!
- 20% Off Thermapen Mk4! [matches Black Friday Pricing]