The Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer [Review] is one of my favorite pieces of homebrew gear. I mainly use it to wash kegs, but it washes a whole lot more. Kegs, Carboys, Buckets, Speidel Fermenters, Tubing and with one economical fitting, you can mod it to clean draft lines. It’s a great piece of equipment.
As of this posting, Home Brew Supply is discounting a good variety of items as part of a Spring Fling Garage Sale. That discounts a lot of stuff including this great keg and carboy washer. As of this posting, it’s marked down to $89 and ships as part of HBS’ Flat Rate Shipping. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose- $21.17, Best Price
- Ends Soon: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller… $30.41
- Ends Today: Great Deals on Food Safe Buckets and Gamma Seal Lids + Free Shipping…
- Ends Today: 5.01% Off Malt, Hops & Yeast – Includes Omega Labs and Im…
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler