This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. Plugging in the unit activates the built in heater and drives off accumulated moisture.
Features: Works in a 500 cubic feet area. No batteries or cords required. 100% renewable — works up to 10 years. Compact and silent. Spill and mess free, non toxic – child and pet safe
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Balancing Your Draft System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Control Devices Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve [0 to 100 PSI] – $11.65, …
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix Refractometer with ATC – $18.99