This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. Plugging in the unit activates the built in heater and drives off accumulated moisture.
Features: Works in a 500 cubic feet area. No batteries or cords required. 100% renewable — works up to 10 years. Compact and silent. Spill and mess free, non toxic – child and pet safe
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Wireless Remote Digital Thermometer – $23.99 w/instant coupon
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding Table for Brew Day – $39.98 +…
- 4 x Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish 12 oz [Great for Stainless] –…
- 5 Most Popular Amazon Finds from the Past 7 Days