FoodSaver V2244 sealing pellet hops. See: Hands on Review
Model V2244 Vacuum Sealing System by FoodSaver. Removable dishwasher safe drip tray, includes accessory port and hose, push button operation. This is a great vacuum sealer. Check out my Hands on Review.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds] hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
- 5 Recent Hop Finds
- Hands on Review: FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer
- FoodSaver Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer | FoodSaver T03-0006-02P Regular-Mouth Jar Sealer
- 100 FoodVacBags 6X10 Pint Size 4 mil Vacuum Sealer Bags Commercial Grade
- Shop FoodVacBags on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 10 Gallon NSF Approved, Commercial Grade Kettle – $46.75 + Free Shipping
- Digital pH Meter + 6 pH Buffer Powders – $13.59 on Lightning Deals
- 7 Stir Bars – $8.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose- $21.17, Best Price
- Ends Soon: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller… $30.41