1/4″ Stainless Steel Tee Fitting. Operating temperatures range from -65 to 250 degrees. Max Pressure:150 PSI,Measurement:1/4″,Length:39mm.
A similar tee fitting is featured in our Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. See: [Build a Spunding Valve].
4/17/17 3:15 PM Central: The fitting featured in out Spunding Valve Build has had some availability issues. As of this posting, it’s only available in a pack of… 25. You only need one to build a Spunding Valve. This valve is 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ and should fill in nicely. There have been other availability issues with the fittings in this build. As of this posting, the remainder of the parts needed for build #3 or in stock. This T is selling for just $3.79. Shipping to most US addresses also is free. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 35 lb Capacity Digital Scale [Grain Scale] – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship
- Stainless Funnel w/Strainer – $6.93
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler! – $17.7…
- 3 pH Buffer Solution Powders (4.00pH, 6.86pH, and 9.18pH) – $4.95
- Perlick 600 Series Stainless Growler Filler – $6.85 + Perlick Sale