1/4″ Stainless Steel Tee Fitting. Operating temperatures range from -65 to 250 degrees. Max Pressure:150 PSI,Measurement:1/4″,Length:39mm.
A similar tee fitting is featured in our Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. See: [Build a Spunding Valve].
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship
- Ends Soon: Case of (12) 16 Ounce Easy Cap Bottles – $21.24 on Lightning De…
- Great Deal: Stainless Steel Glass Rinser Assembly – $77.99 + Free Shipping
- Coleman 30 Cal Soft Cooler [Includes Hard Liner]… $12.84
- 400 lb Capacity Gorilla Cart [Brew Day and Beyond] – $52.87 + Free Shippin…