Submersible pump. 238 Gallons per hour, 20 W motor, 120V / 60Hz, 1.5M=4.9 ft power cord.
Possible homebrew uses: Recirculating draft line cleaner build or as part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
I use a similar (different model, manufacturer and higher GPH) in my Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship
- Ends Soon: Case of (12) 16 Ounce Easy Cap Bottles – $21.24 on Lightning De…
- Great Deal: Stainless Steel Glass Rinser Assembly – $77.99 + Free Shipping
- Coleman 30 Cal Soft Cooler [Includes Hard Liner]… $12.84
- 400 lb Capacity Gorilla Cart [Brew Day and Beyond] – $52.87 + Free Shippin…