12 Ball Pint (16 oz) Canning Jars.
You can use canning jars to store hops, smaller amounts of grain, and other brewing ingredients and can starter wort. I seal these with my FoodSaver V2244 [Review] Jar Sealing Attachment (Wide Mouth – Regular Mouth) when storing ingredients. You can also use Mason jars to make starters and to can starter wort and sterile water (using a pressure cooker). Storage Lids (Wide Mouth – Regular Mouth) are also available.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
- FoodSaver V2244 Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer [Review]
- 5 Most Recent Hop Finds
- FoodSaver Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer | FoodSaver T03-0006-02P Regular-Mouth Jar Sealer
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose- $21.17, Best Price
- Ends Soon: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller… $30.41
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler
- Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.29 w/Instant…
- 132 Gallon Per Hour Submersible Pump – $10.89 + Draft Line Cleaning Build