MoreBeer has released Cali Mountain Pale Ale, available in both all grain and extract versions. Cali Mountain Pale Ale is MoreBeer’s take on Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Our Cali Mountain Pale Ale is an attempt at one of the most iconic pale ales in the country: Sierra Nevada’s Pale Ale. This pale ale is a fairly simple recipe, cosisting of Briess 2-Row, Crystal 60L, and four hop additions. This being said, don’t be fooled. The flavors blend together perfectly, creating a complex yet easy to drink homebrew.
The bittering hop additions are Magnum and Perle which provide a clean bitterness that balances the sweetness from the Crystal 60L malt perfectly. The aroma hop and dry hop additions are both Cascade, providing a citrus & floral aroma as fresh as the forests in California’s mountains!
Estimated OG: 1.052-1.057
Estimated IBU’s: 37-41
Estimated alcohol ABV%: 5.4-5.8%
Recent More Beer [more]:
- MoreBeer Sterile Siphon Starter – $14.99
- Perlick 650SS Stainless Forward Sealing Faucet w/Flow Control – $54.99 + F…
- New from Blichmann Engineering – Oxygen Regulator w/Flow Gauge – $45
- New: Citra Session Pale Ale from MoreBeer
- Stainless Steel Kettle “Maximizer” – $6.99