27 Gallon Heated and Cooled Conical Fermenter from MoreBeerMore Info
Ferment 20 gallon batches of beer in these beautiful conical fermenters, and control the temperature of your fermenting beer to within 1 degree, any time of the year! The included Dual-Stage Controller will simultaneously control both the cooling unit and the 40-Watt heater. The cooling units mount to the outside of the cone with no internal contact with the beer. The cooling is extremely gentle on your yeast, changing wort temperatures at about a degree an hour. It can get to and hold your ale fermentation temperatures of 65-72 Fahrenheit all the way up to ambient temps of 100 Fahrenheit. In addition, it can get to and hold lager fermentation temperatures of 48-52 Fahrenheit all the way up to ambient temperatures of 80 Fahrenheit.
The Leg Extension Option (CONP769) is needed if you wish to gravity feed into a keg. If you would like to use CO2 to push your beer into a keg, you will need the CO2 Adapter Package (CONP775).
The domed lid has it’s own cover, made from our heavy-duty foam insulation, for better temperature control.
Cooling is made to work with 20 to 22 gallon batches. Please note that when dropping temperature, your fermenting wort will contract and may pull liquid from your blowoff bucket into the fermentor. This may also occur when dumping trub from the bottom port, or when racking from the racking arm.
Our conicals come with amazing standard features that makes them light years ahead other conicals on the market, combined with our latest set of options, you can configure them to fit your exact brewing needs! MoreBeer! Stainless Conical Fermentors come with these great features:
- Control the temperature of your beer, any time of the year
- Removable foam insulation
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Commercial-quality gasket made from durable, food-grade silicone
- Low profile stand design
- 1.5 inch butterfly valve
- Threadless racking arm with position indicator
- Professional sanitary sample and transfer valve
- Cone removes from stand for easy cleaning
- Domed lid with 3 inch clover fitting at the top
- Sturdy lid clamp allowing for 5 PSI of pressure
- Pressure Relief welded right to the lid
- Includes Stainless Blow Off Assembly Kit with built-in Blow Off Bucket
- Ability to add options, like leg extensions, wheels, and more!
- For Usage on 110v
- 2.8 amp AC
- Dimensions: 48″ H (with Blow Off Assembly) x 34″ W
27 Gallon Conical Fermenter – Heated and Cooled CON224 –
$2399.99 $1999.99 + Shipping
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
Recent More Beer [more]:
- 3 Piece 1/2″ Stainless Ball Valve – $17.99
- Ugly Fish [Sculpin IPA Clone] Extract Recipe Kit – $38.99, Save $6
- New from Blichmann Engineering – Oxygen Regulator w/Flow Gauge – $45
- Fermentap Magnetic Stir Plate – $56.99 + Free Shipping, Limited Supply
- New: Citra Session Pale Ale from MoreBeer