Why would these have anything to do with homebrewing, you ask? Great question. These are an easy way to measure 6 mL of Star San. Put 6 mL of Star San in 1 gallon of distilled water and you’ve got sanitizing solution. Fill up a spray bottle and you’re ready to sanitize for pennies a batch. See: Star San Tips, Tricks and Guidelines
Quantity 10 of 10 CC Syringes. These do not have needles. They do have Luer Lock Tips. The syringes that I use for measuring Star San also have Luer Lock Tips. There is no need to put anything on this connection. You can draw Star San with the Luer Lock end.
3/11/17 8:30 AM Central: These are selling for just $4.30. Shipping to most US addresses is also free. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Pinned: New Top Deals Page & Email
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 5 Shelf Chrome Wire Shelving Unit with Casters – $41.24 + Free Prime Ship
- 1 lb Bulk Cinnamon Sticks – $9.01 via Prime Pantry
- Tetra Air Pump [Aeration] – $7.11 + Free Add On Shipping
- Rhino Zing Double Wall, Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Growler – $14.98 …
- 25′ Immersion Wort Chiller w/Garden Hose Fittings – $43.89 + Free Sh…