Stainless steel ball lock carbonation caps. These are intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to pressurized growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your beer. Put one of these on (purge the head space by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just shake it up until it’s carbonated.
Other possible uses… One of these along with some tubing are all you need to convert Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer [Review] to a recirculating draft line cleaning pump for ball lock setups. See: Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump! – OR – Build your own line cleaning setup from scratch… Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $8.30. Shipping is also free to select US addresses. Canada and International shipping options are available. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 4 lb Pilsner Malt Extract – $11.98, $3/lb! + free shipping
- The MoreBeer Kit of the Week is Live – Save 20%!
- Rosewill 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop AND Stainless Pot – $39.99! + Induc…
- 18%+ Off FerMonster Fermenters via Brewer Dude! + Hands on Review
- 128 Ounce [1 Gallon!] Mini Keg Style Stainless Steel Growler – $39.99 + fr…
- Last Call, Ends Tonight – THREE Keg Deals at Adventures in Homebrewing! k…
- Our Black Friday Page is Up!