1 Gallon Bouncer Pitcher/Measuring Cup by Rubbermaid Commercial.
I use this pitcher on brew day and for general around-the-brewery measuring. It’s food safe 212 deg F. I use it for recirculating, topping up water, collecting wort from my mash tun, holding utensils on brew day and more. This small upgrade has made a big difference for me on brew day. This is a great pitcher. I’ve owned and used it since May of 2013. Check out my Review for more info.
Clear, durable polycarbonate construction. Break resistant. Volume markers in both english and metric. Temp range of -40 to +212 degrees F/-40 to 100 degrees C for use with hot or cold contents. Capacity: 4 qt./3.8L. Made in the USA.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Anpro Dual Scale Refractometer – $19.99 on Lightning Deals
- 11 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle, Basket and Lid – now.. $57.27, Best Pric…
- Stainless Steel Bazooka Screen for Kettle or Mash Tun – $8.99
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $113.99 + Hands on Review
- Nite Ize Stainless Carabiner Style Bottle Opener [Black] – $3.98 + Free Ad…