FoodSaver 2 in 1 system with built in retractable handheld sealer, starter kit, heat seal and zipper bags. Starter Kit includes: (1) 11″x10′ Roll, (3) Qt Heat-Seal Bags, (2) Gal Heat-Seal Bags, (3) Qt Zipper Bags, (2) Gal Zipper Bags. Unit includes roll storage and bag cutter.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips