“Paradox: (Noun) A statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth.
Putting a label on our Golden Stout wasn’t easy, but the word Paradox seemed fitting. This brew pours a dark gold color with a frothy white head, but looks can be deceiving. A bready, slightly toasty malt flavor profile is used for our base and adds extra dimensions of creaminess and slight sweetness through the use of Lactose in the boil. Mild English hops add a balancing bitterness and English yeast helps to provide a malt forward finish. The fun comes during secondary fermentation when we age this brew on a generous dose of specially selected Vanilla Beans, Cacao Nibs, and Coffee Beans! Paradox will confuse your senses when the rich flavor profile usually reserved for Imperial Stouts floods your palate! Only one thing will be clear, you will love this beer!”
This new recipe kit is available in multiple sizes and brewing styles. Note: Shipping is free to most US addresses with a $75 order. l2b also has ECY available. See below.
Also from love2brew… East Coast Yeast – love2brew is one of the few shops that has access to ECY. Check the ECY page for current availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- FoodSaver V2244 – $56.49 + Free Shipping on Gold Box Deals + Hands on Revi…
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose – now $16.96,…
- Set of 2 Winsome Wood Swivel Bar Stools – $32.45, $16.23 Each
- Stanley Adventure Stacking Vacuum Pint in Black – $7.68 + Free Prime Ship
- Two Airtight Storage Containers & Scoop – $11.98, Best Price