via Brew Hardware. Fermentation heat wrap for just $16.
About… “This simple heating wrap has a lot of surface area for nice even heat around any carboy or bucket. Wrap it around and secure with either tape or a large rubberband/bungie cord. This unit does NOT have a built in thermostat so you will need to use a controller of some sort such as the STC-1000, Johnson A419, or the new Inkbird controller that we offer.” [keep reading]
Shipping is a Flat $7.99 with a $150 order or free with a $299 order. Check out recently featured Brew Hardware Finds.
FERMENTATION HEAT WRAP – $16
Also Consider: Inkbird Dual Stage Temp Controller
More Brew Hardware Finds [more]:
- Fermentation Heat Wrap – $16
- Wyeast Smack Packs – from $4.99
- Hot Rod Heat Stick – 1,500 Watts with GFCI – $132.99
- Discounted Older Stock Omega Labs Yeast – from $6.25
- Fermentation Heat Wrap… $16