via Brew Hardware. Fermentation heat wrap for just $16.
About… “This simple heating wrap has a lot of surface area for nice even heat around any carboy or bucket. Wrap it around and secure with either tape or a large rubberband/bungie cord. This unit does NOT have a built in thermostat so you will need to use a controller of some sort such as the STC-1000, Johnson A419, or the new Inkbird controller that we offer.” [keep reading]
Shipping is a Flat $7.99 with a $150 order or free with a $299 order. Check out recently featured Brew Hardware Finds.
FERMENTATION HEAT WRAP – $16
Also Consider: Inkbird Dual Stage Temp Controller
More Brew Hardware Finds [more]:
- New from Brew Hardware: Video – Topsflo Stainless Brewing Pump
- Fermentation Heat Wrap… $16
- 10 Gallon Cooler to Mash Tun Conversion Kit… $68 + Hands on Review
- BeerSmith 2 – Activation Key – $19.99 + New 2016 Hops, Yeast, Misc &…
- Two Pressure Taprite CO2 Regulator… $84.99