5 universal keg poppets. Stainless steel construction, replaceable o-rings. Will fit almost any style of soda kegs.
Related: Keg Repair Parts and O-Rings Roundup
I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. Tip: Universal poppets fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | 5 Recent Keg Finds | Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? | Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- AlcoMate Premium AL7000 Professional Breathalyzer – $77.99, Best Price
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.62, $1.39/glass
- Etekcity Non-contact IR Thermometer – $15.99 w/Instant Coupon
- Brewing Process Infographic Poster – $5.23 + Free Shipping
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $23.99 + Free Prime Ship