25 mm (about .98″) by 8 mm Teflon Magnetic Stir Bar.
Use this in combination with an Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to make a yeast starter. A stir plate… keeps yeast in constant contact with nutrients, encourages CO2 to off gas and continuously incorporates oxygen all of that means higher cell counts.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 2 lb Organic Cacao Nibs – coming up on Lightning Deals
-  Spiegelau IPA Glasses – $28.13, $7.03 Each + Hands on Review
- RSG-100ATC Dual Scale Refractometer w/ATC – $12.27 + $5.09 shipping
- 10 EZ Lok Brass Inserts (for DIY Tap Handles) – $4.90
- 10 Stick on Thermometers – $6.99