We’ll be covering Black Friday and Cyber Monday for Homebrewers again this year!
Get ready by connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter and more. Also Subscribe to our Email Newsletter. If you choose two or more emails per day, you will be able to receive additional alerts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
I’m using a MoreBeer above, although I’m not exactly sure what they will be doing this year.
Some specific tips for MoreBeer’s possible sale….
- MoreBeer offers free shipping with most $59 orders [Details]. Have a selection of “filler items” available to easily (and quickly) put together a $59 order. These deals will not last long, you may not have time to come up with a list on the fly.
- Some filler item resources… Gift Ideas Page – contains some smaller items that may be helpful, Sale and Clearance Items – these will stack with promo code based deals, THIS STUFF – you can always use more, your favorite recipe kit, maybe Pliny, our Filler Items Page
- Build a shopping list. Know what you’re in the market for so you can make quick decisions. Check out… New Items, Torpedo Kegs
- In the past… Deals have typically started at 9 AM Pacific and go late into the evening. Typically new deals have started every 30 minutes or less.
- Research… BrewSculptures. Typically (again – I currently have no advance knowledge of MoreBeer’s plans) at least one BrewSculpture shows up when they do this. These are large purchases. If you’re considering a BrewScupture. Research those now so that you’re ready to make a quick and competent decision. [More details re: MoreBeers v4 BrewSculptures]
Beyond that, we will continue to keep a rolling list of what’s going on. This post (along with other Black Friday/Cyber Monday roundup posts) will be dynamically updated as we get more information. See below.