Taprite’s high performance 2-product dual gauge primary regulator is perfect for any brewer with a 2 keg setup and want the convenience of having to deal with just a single regulator (not to mention saving some bucks!). It has two 5/16″ barbs with shut-offs and ball check, 2 pressure gauges (60lb), and one 2,000lb gauge.
- Two 60 lb and one 2,000 lb gauges
- “set and forget” set screw to maintain pressure
- Two 5/16″ barbs w/ shutoff w/ ball check
- CGA320 Inlet
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served.
As of this posting, HBS has a “Holiday Garage Sale” going on right now. That sale discounts lots of things including this two pressure regulator. With the sale it’s just $85. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | 5 Recent Keg Finds | Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion | What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 1 lb Mandarina Bavaria Pellet Hops – $28.05 via Bell’s Summer Ingred…
- 2 Pack ATC pH Meters – $19.99, $10 Each on Lightning Deals
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping
- GE Handy Switch – for Keg, Carboy and Draft Line Cleaner Pumps – $5.…