Two airtight containers (33 quart and 12 quart) along with a 2 cup scoop.
My rule of thumb for grain store is about 5 lbs per gallon. At that estimate, You could get about 41.25 lbs of grain in the 33 quart (8.25 gallons) container and about 15 lbs of grain in the 12 quart (3 gallon) container. These are estimates.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 9 Cleaning Brushes – $6.76
- Stainless Funnel w/Strainer – coming up on Lighting Deals
- Case of (6) 16 Ounce Flip Top Bottles – coming up on Lighting Deals
- Fruit and Wine Press – coming up on Lightning Deals
- Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – $1.70