Two airtight containers (33 quart and 12 quart) along with a 2 cup scoop.
My rule of thumb for grain store is about 5 lbs per gallon. At that estimate, You could get about 41.25 lbs of grain in the 33 quart (8.25 gallons) container and about 15 lbs of grain in the 12 quart (3 gallon) container. These are estimates.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 5.1 Cu Ft RCA Deep Freezer – $131.07 + Free Shipping
- NSF Certified 5 Tier Shelving Unit w/Wheels – $79.88 + Free Shipping
- Great Deal: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski – $10.70
- Digital Thermometer – $7.99
- 30 Plate Wort Chiller – $88.99 + Free Shipping