This deal gets you everything you need to start making stir plate starters…
- StirStarter Stir Plate – I’ve used the StirStarter for years and years. It has worked very well for me. I can wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
- StirStarter Magnet Keeper – use to hold your stir bar in place or easily remove a stir bar
- 1″ Magnetic Stir Bar
- 2,000 mL/2L Erlenmeyer Flask
- 1 lb of Muntons DME – I use metric for easily figuring how much DME I’ll need. Divide the number of milliliters you need by 10 and you have the number of grams of DME you’ll need. 1 liter (1,000 milliliters) = 100 grams of DME
- Carboy Cap (fits 2L Flask)
- and Yeast Nutrient
Bell’s Brewery General Store has the bundle marked down $10 to $66.20.
Stacks With: Bell’s Brewery has proudly support the homebrewing community since 1983. To celebrate their family owned, homebrew roots, coupon code FAMILYOWNED takes $10 off $50.
Also at Bell’s: Bell’s logo merchandise sale. Glasses from $2 and lots more.
StirStarter Bundle With 2L Flask and More – $56.20 with promo code FAMILYOWNED
Why a Stir Plate? The constant motion of a stir plate integrates oxygen, puts yeast in constant contact with nutrients, relieves built up CO2 and generally helps yeast to grow more rapidly. That also means smaller starters.
Also going on at Bell’s… logo merchandise sale. That sale all by itself has some amazing deals (glasses from $2 and lots more). You can include both logo merchandise and homebrew gear and supplies on the same order. Recent homebrew finds from Bell’s include this StirStarter Stir Plate, 1 Gallon Recipe Kits and lbs of hard to find Citra.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Reader Tip: Woods Remote Control Outlet – $10.99
- 12 Deals of Christmas – Day 8 – Brewing Pumps!
- 12 Days of Deals at GF – Better Bottle Sale & Double Points
- Bundle & Save at ThermoWorks – up to 32% off
- Stainless Steel Kettle “Maximizer” – $6.99 + 12 Deals of Chris…