Stanley Stainless Steel Growler, 64 oz by Stanley. 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA Free. Heavy duty handle. Steel inner lid. Dishwasher safe.
I’m a big fan of Stanley PMI branded coolers, growlers and such. I have… 16 Quart Adventure Cooler, 64 ounce insulated growlers (in both Hammertone Navy and Hammertone Green), 32 ounce insulated growler in Hammertone Green, Stainless Steel Flask, Nesting Containers and Stanley Adventure Camp Cook Set and their 64 oz non-insulated growler.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonGrowler Filling Tips and Tricks
Place a clean growler in your kegerator with an ounce or two of Star San in the bottom. After the growler is completely chilled, swish the Star San around to coat the inside and discard. Now you have a sanitized, cold and wet growler that’s ready to fill. The cold and wet part will help reduce foaming. Turn down the pressure on your kegerator (maybe 3 or 4 PSI) and fill using a piece of tubing on your faucet that is long enough to reach the bottom of your growler. Doing this will keep foaming to a minimum and decrease the introduction of oxygen. Cap on foam and you’re done. Related: Growler Fillers
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 100 Quart, 25 Gallon Coleman Xtreme Cooler – $41.43 + Free Prime Ship
- Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Growler – $25, Best Price + Hands on Revi…
- 25 mm x 8 mm Stir Bar – $2.63, Best Price + Free Add On Shipping + StirSta…
- 110 lb Capacity Digital Scale with Remote Display… $23.99
- AmazonBasics Digital Scale with LCD Display – $9.64, Best Price