Replacement Corny Keg Lids. with pull ring PRV. Pull ring PRV means these have manual PRV valves. This (in my opinion) is better than pin lock style lids that generally do not have manual PRVs. Manual PRVs allow you to easily vent the keg.
In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg.
These are used lids. Pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure.
As of this posting, these are selling for $11.99 and shipping is included. Check the eBay listing for up to date description, price and availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 64 Oz Stainless Steel Growler – $14.20, Best Price
- Ends Soon: 15% Off High Temp Tubing, Ball Valves, Camlocks, Fittings and Lots Mo…
- Free Shipping at Home Brew Supply
- Reader Tip: Woods Remote Control Outlet – $10.99
- 12 Deals of Christmas – Day 8 – Brewing Pumps!