Two airtight containers (33 quart and 12 quart) along with a 2 cup scoop.
My rule of thumb for grain store is about 5 lbs per gallon. At that estimate, You could get about 41.25 lbs of grain in the 33 quart (8.25 gallons) container and about 15 lbs of grain in the 12 quart (3 gallon) container. These are estimates.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: Search Irish Airtight on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Reader Tip: New Lower Threshold for Amazon Free Shipping + Recent Items & F…
- 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk [Extract, All Grain & Whirlpooling] –…
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each