630SS Stainless Seal Forward Sealing Faucet by Perlick. Stainless steel construction. Forwards sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air. Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour – no horizontal area for beer to collect. Polished interior – smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Brother P-touch Handy Label Maker [Brewery Labeling & Organization] –…
- BTC201 Two Stage Digital Temp Controller – $25.49 on Lightning Deals
- 17″ Long Bottle Brush – $8.49 on Lightning Deals
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $10.56 + Free Shipping