630SS Stainless Seal Forward Sealing Faucet by Perlick. Stainless steel construction. Forwards sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air. Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour – no horizontal area for beer to collect. Polished interior – smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Habor Digital Instant Read Thermometer – $6.02 – w/stacking deals
- Brewing Storage: Muscle Rack Shelving Unit, 3,200 lb Capacity – $34.99 + F…
- 17″ Flexible Scrub Brush [Growlers, Glasses & More] – $6.69 + F…
- Vittles Vault 40 lb Capacity, Stackable Airtight Container [Grain] – $18.5…