Dual stage means that the Itc-308 can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
Use to control fermentation or kegerator temperatures. I have a similar (although not identical) controller from Inkbird. The base unit is the same (ITC-308), the temperature sensors are different. Check out my [Hands on Review] of that unit.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent Inkbird Find:
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1 Gallon High Temp Pitcher – Great for Brew Day – $13.90
- Reader Tip: New Lower Threshold for Amazon Free Shipping + Recent Items & F…
- 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk [Extract, All Grain & Whirlpooling] –…
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99