GrowlerWerks Pressurized uKeg Growler. From MoreBeer… “Introducing the all new uKeg 64 pressurizable growler from Growler Werks. Made from double-layer, vacuum-insulated stainless steel, this mini keg will keep your beer fresh and cold anywhere. Fitted with a CO2 regulating cap and tap handle. Includes two 8g CO2 Cartridges, brass handle and integrated pressure gauge.
- Adjustable CO2 regulator built into lid keeps beer carbonated. Silver dial on top allows you to adjust from 0-15 psi.
- Built in tap allows you to easily pour beer any time you want and included tap lock prevents the flow of beer when you don’t.
- Mounted sight glass allows you to see how much beer you have left.
- Durable Double-Wall Vacuum-insulated Stainless Steel keeps beer cold all day!
- Uses food grade 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
- 6.8 in. wide x 10.6 in. tall
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
GrowlerWerks UKeg 64 Pressurized SS Growler – 64 oz GL700 –
$139.99 $114.99 + Free Shipping
Place a clean growler in your kegerator with an ounce or two of Star San in the bottom. After the growler is completely chilled, swish the Star San around to coat the inside and discard. Now you have a sanitized, cold and wet growler that’s ready to fill. The cold and wet part will help reduce foaming. Turn down the pressure on your kegerator (maybe 3 or 4 PSI) and fill using a piece of tubing on your faucet that is long enough to reach the bottom of your growler. Doing this will keep foaming to a minimum and decrease the introduction of oxygen. Cap on foam and you’re done. Related: Growler Fillers
Recent More Beer [more]:
- 12 Deals of Christmas Sale! – Day 2
- 12 Deals of Christmas Sale!
- 32 Oz Star San… $18.99, Limited Supply + The Spray Bottle Method + 12 Deal…
- Professional Grade Intertap Faucets & Accessories at MoreBeer – from …
- New: Torpedo Pressure Pack – CO2 Regulator and QD