FoodSaver FM2000-000 Vacuum Sealing System by FoodSaver. New design minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units. 5 Year Limited Warranty. Removable Drip Tray, No Mess Cleaning. Set Includes: 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, 1-11″ x 10′ Roll & Accessory Hose. Includes Accessory Hose Port.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: 5 Recent Hop Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Simply Simily Stainless Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Lightning …
- Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storage] – E…
- Today Only: $8.62 Off $50 at Amazon! – Ends at 11:59 PM Pacific 2-22
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $17.50 w/50% Off Coupon
- Lots of Homebrew and Craft Beer Titles work w/Today’s $8.63 Off Sale ̵…