FoodSaver FM2000-000 Vacuum Sealing System by FoodSaver. New design minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units. 5 Year Limited Warranty. Removable Drip Tray, No Mess Cleaning. Set Includes: 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, 1-11″ x 10′ Roll & Accessory Hose. Includes Accessory Hose Port.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: 5 Recent Hop Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $22.99
- 12 x 740ml PET Bottles and Caps – $14.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 5 Sets of Keg O-Rings – [Universal] Pin & Ball Lock Kegs – $6 +…
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose – now $17.93,…
- 1/4″ Luer Lock Disconnects – from $7.88 for 25 + Making a CO2 Utilit…