Dual stage means that the Itc-310T can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade.
This controller is similar to the Inkbird Itc-308 – [Review] with some notable differences including the fact that the 310T has a timer feature that allows you to program 6 temperatures in 6 periods of time. That plays well with changing fermentation and conditioning temperatures during fermentation.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent Inkbird Find:
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 3 x 3 Piece Airlocks and Stoppers – $6.80, $2.27/Set
- Two Free Audio Books w/Audible Trial – Beer School, Brewing up a Business …
- FoodSaver v4840 [Hop Storage] – Amazon’s Deal of the Day
- Stanley 25 Compartment Organizer [Brewery Organization] – $11.42
- 5 Gallon Coleman Water Carrier for Collecting Brew Day Water – $8.99