Mangrove Jack’s M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast. This is said to be similar to Rogue’s Pacman Strain of Yeast – See: Wyeast 1764. I’ve been using M44 for beers that I would normally use US-05 with great results. This has become my go to dry yeast for pale ales and IPAs.
Use this top-fermenting ale beer yeast to make a variety of American ales featuring:
- Exceptionally clean flavor
- Allows full punch of hops to come through
- High alcohol tolerance
- High clarity
- Tolerates a wide fermentation temperature range
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $21.99. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk [Extract, All Grain & Whirlpooling] –…
- New: East Coast Yeast Senne Valley Blend
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- Four Pin Lock Kegs + New O-rings – $100… $25 Each!
- Speidel Fermenters on Sale for HBF Readers! + Hands on Review