Mangrove Jack’s M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast. This is said to be the same strain as Rogue’s Pacman Yeast – See: Wyeast 1764. I’ve been using M44 for beers that I would normally use US-05 with great results. This has become my go to dry yeast for pale ales and IPAs.
Use this top-fermenting ale beer yeast to make a variety of American ales featuring:
- Exceptionally clean flavor
- Allows full punch of hops to come through
- High alcohol tolerance
- High clarity
- Tolerates a wide fermentation temperature range
Sprinkle directly over the top of aerated beer wort. No rehydration necessary
- Attenuation: HIGH
- Flocculation: HIGH
- Net Weight: 10 Grams
- Treats up to: 6 Gallons (23 Liters)
- Fermentation Temp: 59F – 74F (18C – 23C)
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $21.95. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]: