Mangrove Jack’s M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast. I’ve been using M44 for beers that I would normally use US-05 with great results. This has become my go to dry yeast for pale ales and IPAs.
Use this top-fermenting ale beer yeast to make a variety of American ales featuring:
- Exceptionally clean flavor
- Allows full punch of hops to come through
- High alcohol tolerance
- High clarity
- Tolerates a wide fermentation temperature range
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $21.99. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability. If this isn’t available, check out the Seller’s Other Items to see if it has been relisted.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 5 Lbs Honey – $17.99 – $3.60/lb + Free Prime Ship
- 2015 Black Oak California Chardonnay – coming up on Lightning Deals
- Ball Lock Keg Jumper Post – Clean Draft Lines – $5.99
- $17.76 off $100 at Adventures in Homebrewing + Stacking Promos
- 3 x 32 Oz Tart Cherry Juice… $9.99
Mangrove Jack’s Dry Yeast at William’s Brewing