Premium 3 Way Secondary CO2 Regulator by Kegco. Output pressure gauges read 0-60 PSI (Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI). Outlet Barb: 5/16″ hose barb x 1/4″ mnpt. Chrome plated brass body. Large hand controlled adjustment knobs for easy pressure adjustment.
You can hook a secondary regulator up to your primary to increase serving pressure flexibility. This allows you to serve beers and different pressures and carbonation levels. That flexibility also allows you to keep lines at different pressures for force carbonating more quickly and for utility purposes like flushing out carboys and kegs with CO2.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver + Two Bottle Stoppers – $7.20, Best Price
- BAR Open Daily Come In – Double Sided, LED Lit Marquee Metal Bar Sign R…