The Brew Bag is a Made in the USA, purpose designed BIAB bag. It has four loops for lifting the bag out of your kettle, every seam is reinforced for long life and it is available in a number of sizes for kettles, keggles and coolers. If they don’t carry the size you want, The Brew Bag will custom make it for you.
I use The Brew Bag myself and it works very well. Check out my Hands on Review.
brewinabag.com also carries hop bags, stubby (biab friendly) kettle thermometers, pulley systems and high temp gloves.
For Black Friday, the Brew Bag is taking 15% off site wide when you order $30 or more. They are also throwing in a Free $3 Hop Sock. This applies to the first 100 customers.
Use coupon code BLKFRI15%OFF
Check it out – Here
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Check out My BIAB Water Calculation Spreadsheet with narrative directions. It makes figuring water temps and amounts easy,
from HBF Reader Jon: I have 2 of these bags and I can attest to the quality. They are second to none in a class by themselves really.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 4 x Fermometer Stick on Thermometers – $12.85, $3.21 Each Shipped
- Portable Serving: Mini Jockey Box – $133.54 + Free Shipping – on Lig…
- 13.78″ x 5.9″ Stainless Steel Filter Basket – $29.68 + Free Sh…
- 48 Quart Coleman Cooler – $19.99, Best Price + Building a Mash Tun
- 2,000 mL Erlenmeyer Flask – $15.99, Limited Availability