If you’re not a member of the American Homebrewer’s Association, I think you should consider joining – Here’s Why
For a limited time, when you join or renew your membership in the AHA… they will throw in a free copy of Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation by Chris White and Jamil Zainasheff
Join Now – Enter offer code YEAST16 at checkout to redeem
Update: This offer has expired. Check out our AHA Tag to see if there is an active discount.
About the Book
Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation is a resource for brewers of all experience levels. The authors adeptly cover yeast selection, storage and handling of yeast cultures, how to culture yeast and the art of rinsing/washing yeast cultures. Sections on how to set up a yeast lab, the basics of fermentation science and how it affects your beer, plus step by step procedures, equipment lists and a guide to troubleshooting are included.
A note from the AHA: “The book will not appear on your confirmation receipt, but rest assured, it WILL be shipped to you if you include the offer code at checkout!”
Related: Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation via Amazon
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- pH Meter – Check the pH of your water, mash, test Star San effectiveness &…
- Reader Tip: Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storag…
- MoreBeer M-80 IPA [Pliny-like IPA + Fresh Oranges] – $28.99 – Bundle…
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 1 lb Mandarina Bavaria Pellet Hops – $28.05 via Bell’s Summer Ingred…