Digital LCD thermometer intended for monitoring aquariums. You could use this for monitoring kegerator and fermentation chamber temps. Reads in F and C and the temp probe is waterproof.
Note that this probe on this is not food safe. You can monitor your kegerator or fermentation area, not the beer or mash itself. If you’re looking for something food safe consider the Taylor 9940.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also Consider: Taylor Digital Panel Mount Thermometer, -40 to 300 Degree F
Brewing Thermometer Reviews…
- CDN DTQ450X Quick Read Thermometer
- ThermoWorks Thermapen
- First Looks: New Thermapen Mk4
- ThermoWorks RT600C
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- pH Meter – Check the pH of your water, mash, test Star San effectiveness &…
- Reader Tip: Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storag…
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 2 Pack ATC pH Meters – $19.99, $10 Each on Lightning Deals
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping