As of this posting, Wal-Mart has this Stanley Growler and SS Pint Combo for $19. In store pickup is free. Check the site for up to the minute price and availability.Growler Filling Tips and Tricks
Place a clean growler in your kegerator with an ounce or two of Star San in the bottom. After the growler is completely chilled, swish the Star San around to coat the inside and discard. Now you have a sanitized, cold and wet growler that’s ready to fill. The cold and wet part will help reduce foaming. Turn down the pressure on your kegerator (maybe 3 or 4 PSI) and fill using a piece of tubing on your faucet that is long enough to reach the bottom of your growler. Doing this will keep foaming to a minimum and decrease the introduction of oxygen. Cap on foam and you’re done. Related: Growler Fillers
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- MoreBeer Big Brew Day Sale!
- 20% Off Thermapen Mk4 [matches Black Friday Pricing] or Best Ever Pricing on The…
- Hops on Sale at Bell’s Beer General Store – from $12/lb
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $22.99
- 12 x 740ml PET Bottles and Caps – $14.99 + Free Prime Ship