All-American Pressure Cooker/Canner. 30 quart capacity, holds 19 pint jars or 14 quart jars. Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum.
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- pH Meter – Check the pH of your water, mash, test Star San effectiveness &…
- Reader Tip: Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storag…
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 2 Pack ATC pH Meters – $19.99, $10 Each on Lightning Deals
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping