Growler Filler for Perlick 600 Series (630 and 650) Faucets. Helps fill growlers from the bottom up. That reduces foam and waste and it should help cut down on oxygen pickup. High grade stainless fitting. Includes 12″ of NSF certified beer line.
10/17/16 1:30 PM Central: This is selling for $7.92. Shipping is also free with Prime Membership or a qualifying order. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability. See Recent Amazon Finds and our Amazon Fillers Resource Page to help you put together an order that qualifies for free shipping.
Related; MoreBeer has Perlick 630SS Faucets on sale for $39.99 with free shipping on $59 orders
- Perlick Faucet – Stainless D1218
- Perlick Faucet – Flow Control D1221
- Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | 5 Recent Keg Finds
Place a clean growler in your kegerator with an ounce or two of Star San in the bottom. After the growler is completely chilled, swish the Star San around to coat the inside and discard. Now you have a sanitized, cold and wet growler that’s ready to fill. The cold and wet part will help reduce foaming. Turn down the pressure on your kegerator (maybe 3 or 4 PSI) and fill using a piece of tubing on your faucet that is long enough to reach the bottom of your growler. Doing this will keep foaming to a minimum and decrease the introduction of oxygen. Cap on foam and you’re done. Related: Growler Fillers
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 64 Oz Stainless Steel Growler – $14.20, Best Price
- Reader Tip: Woods Remote Control Outlet – $10.99
- 40 Oz Klean Kanteen Stainless Bottle – $16.30, Best Price
- Introducing: The Bouncer Inline Beer Filter!
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.99, $1.42 Each