Great Fermentations has released Jeremy Railey’s award winning Creamsicle Cream Ale in recipe kit form. It’s available in both extract and all grain versions.
from Great Fermentations… “What a dream come true! This is our customer Jeremy Railey’s first place winning recipe that took first in the specialty beer category in the 2016 Indiana Brewer’s Cup. It has a delicious base of a cream ale that is combined with orange, vanilla beans and lactose that make it strikingly similar to the famous frozen treat! A truly delicious and unique dream of a beer!”
- Award winning beer at the 2016 Brewer’s Cup
- A creamsicle-inspired cream ale, with orange and vanilla cream flavors!
- Smooth and delicious, with orange and vanilla cream flavor
These kits were released as part of Great Fermentations’ Brewer’s Reserve Beer Kit Series. Those are limited run recipes available for a short time. That selection is set to change soon. If you’ve been thinking about brewing Dreamsicle Cream Ale, now is the time. Check the Brewer’s Reserve Page to see if these are still available and to view current selection.
Bundles With: $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping
More From Great Fermentations [more]:
- 12 Days of Deals at GF – Day 2 – Temperature Controllers
- 12 Days of Deals at GF – Better Bottle Sale & Double Points
- Limited Availability: Journeyman Used Whiskey Barrels – Rye, Bourbon &…
- 10% Back on Gift Cards at Great Fermentations – Blichmann Loophole
- Great Fermentations… $1 Shipping for Cyber Monday!