Dual stage means that the Itc-308 can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
Use to control fermentation or kegerator temperatures. I have a similar (although not identical) controller from Inkbird. The base unit is the same (ITC-308), the temperature sensors are different. Check out my [Hands on Review] of that unit.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Recent Inkbird Finds & Reviews:
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…
- Hands on Review: Inkbird C909 1,500 Watt Digital Temperature Controller
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Picobrew Zymatic Automated Electric Brew House – $1,599, Save $400 + FREE …
- Dual Scale Refractometer with Aluminum Body – coming up on Black Friday De…
- 64 oz Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Black Frida…
- 15% Off Cool Brewing for Black Friday
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition! by Randy Mosher – $12.20