Daily deal site meh is offering the v2244 (refurbished) for just $22.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds] hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Ends Soon: MoreBeer’s Hop Rhizome Pre-Sale + Speidel Sale
- Stainless Ball Lock Carbonation Cap [PET Bottles or Draft Line Cleaning] –…
- 3 Packs Safale US-05 – $8.71, $2.90 Each, Best Price
- 1/2″ Full Port Stainless Ball Valve – $11.68 + Free Shipping
- Simply Simily Stainless Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Lightning …