FoodSaver Regular Mouth Jar Sealer. These are handy for storing hops and other ingredients in Mason jars with the aid of your FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer. [Don’t have a FoodSaver? Search FoodSaver on Amazon]
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.29 w/Instant…
- 132 Gallon Per Hour Submersible Pump – $10.89 + Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Lavatools Thermowand Thermometer -$16.99 on Lightning Deals
- 5 Universal Poppets – $6.85 + Free Shipping
- 35 lb Capacity Digital Scale [Grain Scale] – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship