If you’re not a member of the American Homebrewer’s Association, I think you should consider joining – Here’s Why
For a limited time, when you join or renew your membership in the AHA… they will throw in a free copy of Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation by Chris White and Jamil Zainasheff [Read more about Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation on Amazon.
Join Now – Enter offer code YEAST16 at checkout to redeem
Update: This offer has expired. Check out our AHA Tag to see if there is an active discount.
About the Book
Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation is a resource for brewers of all experience levels. The authors adeptly cover yeast selection, storage and handling of yeast cultures, how to culture yeast and the art of rinsing/washing yeast cultures. Sections on how to set up a yeast lab, the basics of fermentation science and how it affects your beer, plus step by step procedures, equipment lists and a guide to troubleshooting are included.
A note from the AHA: “The book will not appear on your confirmation receipt, but rest assured, it WILL be shipped to you if you include the offer code at checkout!”
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Ends Soon: MoreBeer’s Hop Rhizome Pre-Sale + Speidel Sale
- Stainless Ball Lock Carbonation Cap [PET Bottles or Draft Line Cleaning] –…
- 3 Packs Safale US-05 – $8.71, $2.90 Each, Best Price
- 1/2″ Full Port Stainless Ball Valve – $11.68 + Free Shipping
- Simply Simily Stainless Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Lightning …