This is the “go-to” yeast from Mangrove Jack that is known as the “can do it all” yeast. Hence the nickname: “Workhorse”.
Use this top-fermenting beer yeast to make a wide variety of ales AND lagers featuring:
- Crisp Flavor
- Wide range of fermentation temperatures
- Suitable for ales AND lagers
- Good choice for making cask or bottle conditioned beers
Suitable for making a large range of beer styles ranging from:
- Light Lagers…
- …to California Commons…
- …to Wheat and Fruit Beers…
- …all the way to Baltic Porters
Sprinkle directly over the top of aerated beer wort. No rehydration necessary!
- Attenuation: HIGH
- Flocculation: MEDIUM
- Net Weight: 10 Grams
- Treats up to: 6 Gallons (23 Liters)
- Fermentation Temp (lagers): 59F – 68F (15C – 20C)
- Fermentation Temp (ales): 68F – 90F (20C – 32C)
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $21.95. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [view more]: