Use this on brew day in your mash tun and brew kettle. In the mash tun to… make quick work of breaking up up dough balls. In the brew kettle… Use to incorporate extract, stir the brew kettle or start a kettle whirlpool.
I use the 24″ size for: 1. Stirring in extract. It easily breaks up clumps, 2. Stirring the mash (either traditional or BIAB) and 3. Starting a whirlpool.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips