Use this on brew day in your mash tun and brew kettle. In the mash tun to… make quick work of breaking up up dough balls. In the brew kettle… Use to incorporate extract, stir the brew kettle or start a kettle whirlpool.
I use the 24″ size for: 1. Stirring in extract. It easily breaks up clumps, 2. Stirring the mash (either traditional or BIAB) and 3. Starting a whirlpool.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver + Two Bottle Stoppers – $7.20, Best Price
- BAR Open Daily Come In – Double Sided, LED Lit Marquee Metal Bar Sign R…