13 gallon food safe containers via eBay. These are pre-used barrels. They were used to hold pharmaceuticals.
Possible Homebrew Uses – fermenters and grain storage: Drill a hole in the lid and add an airlock grommet [Search: Airlock Grommet – on Amazon] and you’re up and going with a 13 gallon fermenter. You could also use this as a food safe 13 gallon grain storage container. At an estimated 5 lbs per gallon, these would hold approximately 65 lbs of grain.
from HBF Reader Aaron: “I own one of these, they do have an o-ring and work great for storing grain or fermenting in.”
These generally cost $20 + $23 Shipping to most US addresses. The seller will combine shipping for multiple items (contact the seller for actual USPS charges). Or… if you live in or around Rancho Cucamonga, California you can arrange for local pickup. Search the seller’s offering’s below for current availability and check each product page for current price, shipping and description.
Search eBay Seller cecabu’s offerings for 13 gallon barrels
- Speidel Fermenters • Hands on Review
- Storage Options – Base Grain, Specialty Grain and DME
- Fermenters Tag
Pinned: Our 2018 Black Friday Roundup is Live!
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Weldless Sight Glasses – from $9.54!
- Camplux Outdoor Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater [Get to temp more quickly…
- Lavatools CL1 Carbon LITE Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer – $30.79 on Black…
- TOURIT 30 Can Insulated, Waterproof Soft Side Cooler – $99.99, Save 29% on…
- BrewJacket Immersion Pro – Save $91.31 with stacking deals! + Hands on Rev…
- Flash Sale: Can Your Homebrew – Homebrew Scale at Home Can Seamer – …
- Grainfather with Connect Controller – $798.98!